MVS Direct API CA-ACF2 Support
This API was designed to provide today's PC application programmers an avenue to access MVS CA-ACF2 Security
resources. Whether interfacing with existing legacy systems or writing new client-server based applications, you
will be impressed by the capabilities that this API provides.
How It Works
The API uses the ACFBATCH application programming interface to send commands to one (or more) CA-ACF2 Security images
running on MVS. It also receives back the output so that the caller can evaluate the success of the command string, and
extract information for future processing.
- create / update / list information for LOGON ID resources.
- reset passwords and suspends programmatically.
- run TSSUTIL reports.
- supports any ACF2 command that is supported by the ACFBATCH interface.
- multi-image support from the same connection.
- multi-user support.
- Computer Associates MVS CA-ACF2 Security, version 15.0 (or later).
- C-Cubed MVS Direct API product.
- Pricing is available upon request.
- This product is sold on a 'per developer' and 'per user' basis.
- The Software Developer Kit product should be purchased for users who develop software.
- The Run-Time System product should be purchased for consumers that use the developed software.