MVS Direct API CA-Endevor Support
This API was designed to provide today's PC application programmers an avenue to access MVS CA-Endevor Source Code
Management resources. Whether interfacing with existing legacy systems or writing new client-server based applications,
you will be impressed by the capabilities that this API provides.
How It Works
The API uses the CA-Endevor Application Programming Interface to send commands to one (or more) CA-Endevor images
running on MVS. It also receives back the output from those commands so that the caller can evaluate the success of
the command string and extract information for future processing.
- retrieve version level index listings.
- retrieve specific version(s) of source code for any element.
- retrieve all related details of an element (check-in user, date, from location, etc.).
- multiple environments / systems / subsystems supported from the same connection.
- multi-user support.
- Computer Associates MVS Endevor product, version 3.7 (or higher).
- C-Cubed MVS Direct API product.
- Pricing is available upon request.
- This product is sold on a 'per developer' and 'per user' basis.
- The Software Developer Kit product should be purchased for users who develop software.
- The Run-Time System product should be purchased for consumers that use the developed software.