MVS Direct API CA-TopSecret Support
This API was designed to provide today's PC application programmers an avenue to access MVS CA-TopSecret Security
resources. Whether interfacing with existing legacy systems or writing new client-server based applications, you
will be impressed by the capabilities that this API provides.
How It Works
The API uses the TSS application programming interface to send commands to one (or more) CA-TopSecret Security images
running on MVS. It also receives back the output so that the caller can evaluate the success of the command string, and
extract information for future processing.
- create / permit / list information for any resource (ACID, DSN, APPCLU, etc).
- reset passwords and suspends programmatically.
- run TSSUTIL reports.
- supports any TSS command.
- multi-image support from the same connection.
- multi-user support.
- Computer Associates MVS CA-TopSecret Security, version 5.0 (or later).
- C-Cubed MVS Direct API product.
- Pricing is available upon request.
- This product is sold on a 'per developer' and 'per user' basis.
- The Software Developer Kit product should be purchased for users who develop software.
- The Run-Time System product should be purchased for consumers that use the developed software.