MVS Direct API CyberFusion Support
The CyberFusion API was designed to provide today's PC application programmers an avenue to access MVS CyberFusion
resources. Whether interfacing with existing legacy systems or writing new client-server based applications, you will
be impressed by the capabilities that this API provides.
How It Works
The API uses the CyberFusion REXX application programming interface to send commands to one or more CyberFusion nodes
running on MVS. It also receives back the output from those commands so that the caller can evaluate the success of the
command string and extract information for future processing.
- retrieve statistics on any process - running, held, etc.
- submit processes for execution.
- supports all commands that can be processed by CyberFusion REXX interface.
- multi-node support from the same connection.
- multi-user support.
- MVS CyberFusion product, version 4.5 (or higher).
- C-Cubed MVS Direct API product.
- Pricing is available upon request.
- This product is sold on a 'per developer' and 'per user' basis.
- The Software Developer Kit product should be purchased for users who develop software.
- The Run-Time System product should be purchased for consumers that use the developed software.