MVS Direct API IOF Support
This API was designed to provide today's PC application programmers an avenue to access Triangle Systems MVS IOF
product resources. Whether interfacing with existing legacy systems or writing new client-server based applications,
you will be impressed by the capabilities that this API provides.
How It Works
The API uses the IOF CLIST application programming interface to send commands to one or more IOF images running on
MVS. It also receives back the output from those commands so that the caller can evaluate the success of the command
string and extract information for future processing.
- supports all IOF Job functions - queue lists, cancel, purge, hold, release, restart, etc.
- supports all IOF Printer functions - queue lists, start, stop, halt, interrupt, repeat, etc.
- supports all IOF Initiator functions - queue lists, start, stop, halt, etc.
- supports all IOF Group functions - queue lists, cancel, hold, release, etc.
- supports APPC Transaction Program functions - queue lists, etc.
- supports IOF Monitor functions - queue lists, etc.
- retrieve job return-code information.
- transfer held output to local PC file.
- multi-node support from the same connection.
- multi-user support.
- Triangle Systems MVS IOF product, version 7H (or higher).
- C-Cubed MVS Direct API product.
- Pricing is available upon request.
- This product is sold on a 'per developer' and 'per user' basis.
- The Software Developer Kit product should be purchased for users who develop software.
- The Run-Time System product should be purchased for consumers that use the developed software.